In order to ensure a pleasant stay and eliminate possible misunderstandings, please familiarize yourself with the house rules.
The following provisions and information apply to all guests of the apartments:
1. Arrival in Happy Hill is after 2 pm on the first day of stay, and departure is until 10 am on the last day of stay. Guest registration and payment of the apartment is within 24 hours upon arrival.
2. Night time rest in Happy Hill starts at 10pm and lasts until 6am. Guests are committed to respecting the appropriate peace and quiet out of consideration for other guests.
3. During their stay, guests can use all the offered devices inside the apartment. Guests are instructed in the use of all items, inventory and devices and undertake to handle them carefully and appropriately. If there is damage or disappearance of certain items or devices from the apartment, the guest is obliged to inform the host of the apartment at the time of the event and reimburse the value of missing or destroyed items.
4. Cleaning of the apartment is done by the host at each shift of guests. Bed linen is changed during each shift of guests and every seven days during the stay of guests in the apartment.
5. The host of the apartment reserves the right to enter the apartment in the absence of the guest, under special circumstances, such as to prevent damage or danger of predictable or unpredictable proportions (in case of water leakage, fire, window sash or shutters the window is exposed to damage by wind or rain, etc.). In case of such emergency entry into the apartment during the absence of guests, the host of the apartment will inform the guests about the time and reason for entering the apartment.
6. Guests who are not registered as Happy Hill guests are not allowed to stay, sleep or spend the night in the apartments.
7. Smoking in the apartments is not allowed. We ask smokers not to throw cigarette butts in the house, yard or outside and to take all safety measures in fire prevention, as well as for their personal safety.
8. Guests are obliged to take care of their own belongings and values. The owner of the facility disclaims any responsibility for the eventual disappearance of items and valuables of guests.
9. Towels are not for rent and bed linen is changed every 7 days.
10. Pets (under 11kg of weight) are allowed, with no charge.
11. Air conditioning is used during the stay in the apartment only with closed windows and doors. The guests are kindly asked not to change the mode of the air-condition remote control.
12. One parking space per apartment is provided.
13. We ask our dear guests to leave a tidy apartment on departure and to adhere to the above information to make their stay more comfortable for themselves and other guests.
Welcome and thank you for your understanding!
Happy Hill Rooms